As of Friday at 5pm we are allowed by the state to go back to work.
We are beyond excited to see each and every one of you and catch up. For the next little bit that is going to look a tad different. We have been working on getting the things we need to open the doors and get set up for clients.
For those of you who are not aware that our NC Cosmetologist license is all about how not to cross contaminate and be sanitary. We recently updated our Barbicide Disinfectant Certification along with the COVID-19 certification.
Below are the guidelines that run directly with that certification and what the state requires, as well, for the reopening.
1. There will be an consent form to sign.
2. Your temperature will be checked using infrared thermometer before entry of salon.
3. To minimize interactions, companions will not allowed in the salons. At this time there will be zero overlap in clients.
4. There will be no waiting areas in the salons. Please text us when you are outside and someone will come out and get you. Unfortunately, If you have a temperature you will be permitted to enter the building.
5. Please bring a mask that you would like to wear. A face mask is required, inside the suite, for the entire time during your services.
6. We deeply love every one of you, however, for now we will refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK APPOINTMENTS IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN SICK IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS.
Please keep in mind that we have extra time to account for between each client, and require a break from the mask that will be worn during each service. We may need an extra couple of mins of fresh air. This means we will also have less time for booking.
We will be reaching out today and tomorrow to begin setting appointments. If you have appointments June 1st or later, it will remain the same unless we speak in order to reschedule it. We know that this is a exciting time to be able to get out and get things done. We ask that you please be patient with us, as we work out the details.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.